11 abril 2015







Physical (EMI) 1981
Olivia Newton

Landslide. Stranger's Touch. Make A Move On Me. Falling. Love Make Me Strong. Physical. Silvery Rain. Carried Away. Recovery. The Promise.






Melissa (Arista) 1975
Melissa Machester


We've Got Time. Party Music. Just Too Many People. Stevie's Wonder. This Lady's Not Home. Love Havin' You Around. Midnite Blue. It's Gonna Be Alright. I Got Eyes. I Don't Want To Hear It Anymore.







Love Me (RSO) 1977
Yvonne Elliman


Love Me. Hello Stranger. I Can't Get You Out My Mind. I Know. Without You (THere Ain't No Love At All). Good Sign. She'll Be The Home. (I Don't Know Why) I Keep Hagin' On. I'd Do It Again. Uphill Peace Of Mind.






Torch (Warner Bros) 1981
Carly Simon

Blue Of Blue. I'll Be Around. I Got It Bad And That Ain't Good. I Get Along Without You Very Well. Body And Soul. Hurt. From The Heart. Spring Is Here. Pretty Strange. What Shall We Do With The Child. Not A Day Goes By.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario