03 diciembre 2014





Diana (Motown) 1980
Diana Ross

Upside Down. Tenderness. Friend To Friend. I'm Comming Out. Have Fun (Again). My Old Piano. Now That You're Gone. Give Up.








Tracy Chapman (Elektra) 1988
Tracy Chapman

Talkin' Bout A Revolution. Fast Car. Across The Lines. Behind The Wall. Baby Can I Hold You. Mountains ' Things. She's Got Her Ticket. Why?. For My Lover. If Not Now. For You.








The Shouting Stage (A&M) 1988
Joan Armatrading

The Devil I Know. Living For You. Did I Make You Up. Stronger Love. The Shouting Stage. Words. Straight Talk. Watch Your Step. All A Woman Needs. Dark Truths.








Compositions (Elektra) 1990
Anita Baker

Talk To Me. Perfect Lover Affair. Whatever It Takes. Soul Inspiration. Lonely. No One To Blame. More Than You Know. Love You To The Letter. Fairy Tales.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario